Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cask of Amontillado

I LOVED THIS STORY! This was one of the few stories that I felt myself not getting bored with.  Throughout the entire writing, I felt like I was in the book, like a character.  From the fair, to the underground tunnels, to the room that Fortunato was locked into...I just felt like I was there.  It was sick, twisted, and mysterious...but that it what kept me so "into" the story.  I did not want to take my eyes off of it.  I think that E.A.P. did a good job with this story because it was so dark and screwed up, but it interested me and made me want to help Fortunato and put Montressor in his place.  It just comes to show that people take things way too seriously and how messed up society and the human race really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment